Wednesday, December 9, 2009

STARTING THE DAY

Who's To Blame?!?!

Starting Point...an offering
‏From: Robert Sayre (robertsayre2@hotmail.com)
Sent: Wed 6/10/09 10:23 AM

Sometimes I forget to take a moment and START the day.

I fall out of bed, immediately mindful of my Checklist of Stuff that needs attending, busily fretting about time factors and personalities and....all I need to do is take a moment and get off on the right foot.

If I stay in bed long enough to focus my mind and my emotions before I take on the world, I get a clearer sense of where I am, where I need to be, and how I need to get there.

If I jump up and stub my toe and cuss and say to myself "I guess it's going to be one of those kind of days," then that's exactly what will happen. I can will a bad day into existence very easily. That is the power of the mind and the will.

So why would I refuse to harness the universe's (and my own) power to put forth positive, strong imagery and energy?It's simple enough."I choose to face what may come with the type of spirit I want to become a part of my life.

I accept my responsibility for my life.....I will try my very best to refrain from blaming and criticizing or condemning ANYONE this day. Including myself.

The past is not shackled to me, and the future is not an unavoidable given; I choose my response and take on both. I will stop worst-case-scenario thinking in its tracks, and instead allow the possibility of hope and a miracle in my life today.

I allow that I am deserving of as much love and kindness as everyone else on the planet, and I will act on that acceptance EVEN if it does not feel genuine yet.

I will work towards a fuller person hood, and to being the type of person I want to attract."For today, I believe in POSSIBILITIES.

Love, Robert

No comments:

Post a Comment