Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Resolution, Part Two

PRAYER FOR REVITALIZATION AND TRANSFORMATION 2009

Live hard, every day. Screw the establishment and the majority; I decide what is right for me.

I will not be a pawn.
I will not say Yes when I want to say No.

I'll cry when I need to, laugh when I want to, sing out loud while driving.

This is my only life and it is meant for living today.
Not wishing, not regretting, not fretting.

*******************************************************************
"THIS IS MY FACE; DEAL WITH IT!" (Annette Benning in THE WOMEN)
*******************************************************************

I will risk when I "think" I can't.

Fear is a tool of the Powers That Be. Worry is useless, too.
I pull my head out of "What If?" and instead focus on what I want to do and work towards it.

It may not happen right away. That doesn't mean it's hopeless.

Live Strong.
Live OUT.
Live Proud.

Learn not to be concerned with what others think; there's no profit in it.

DON'T LET THEM STEAL YOUR JOY!

Leave the drama behind. Get outside your head, outside limitations, and outside tunnel vision.

The world is vast and filled with change and we have to leave comforted structure aside and embrace that flowing nature of the universe. Allow grief a moment..and then move on.

The past is gone; staying trapped in it and remembrance and pity serves no purpose but to trap us. It changes nothing, except stunting growth in the present. It limits our sight of the here and now.

No comments:

Post a Comment